faqs
What do you mean by "Targeted Visitors"?
Targeted Visitors are visitors who are interested in a specific subject. In our case, our Targeted visitors are Business Opportunity seekers.

When you purchase traffic from us, your sites are placed in our main rotator which is then advertised via the following advertising resources using the targeted keyword "Business Opportunity": Business Opportunity expired domains, Pay Per Click campaigns such as Google and Yahoo, Banner campaigns, Ezine campaigns and Email Marketing Campaigns.

Visitors coming from these sources are "TARGETED" as they have either typed in the keyword "Business Opportunity" from a search engine or visited a business opportunity site which has our advertising link on it. So you can be certain that the people visiting your sites are people who are actually looking for a business opportunity.

How long does it take to receive all my visitors?
The traffic will be sent over the course of 30 days or less starting from the date your sites are approved. NOTE: On some occasions, the 10,000 visitors package will take more than 30 days to finish. But don't worry, you will receive the total amount of visitors ordered.
Do you provide statistics?
Yes - all campaigns come with FREE LIVE STATS so you can keep track of our progress during your campaign! You'll be able to log into your account and view the detailed stats of your campaign.
I use my own tracking. What happens if my stats are different from yours?
Our script was built by a certified Php programmer and is tested on a regular basis. If there are any differences between your stats and the stats shown in your member's area, the stats shown in your member's area will be the only valid stats.
What part of the world does your traffic come from?
About 70% of our traffic comes from the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and the majority of European countries. The remaining 30% is a mixture of other countries worldwide.
Will I receive any contact information for these visitors?
No, we have no way of providing you this info. The only info we can give you are the stats as presented in your member's area.
Are you providing 24 hour unique visitors?
No, but we do track all hits to our main rotator and within a 24 hour period, we are averaging a unique visitor rate between 76% to 78%.
Can you guarantee signups or sales?
No, we CANNOT guarantee that you'll get sign-ups or make sales. We can only guarantee that we'll send REAL TARGETED visitors to your site and that you'll receive the number of visitors ordered. We'll get the visitors to your site, but it's up to your sales page to get the sign-ups and sales.
Do you have restrictions on the content of my site?
Your site must be in ENGLISH, legal in the United States and must not generate any pop-up windows. We can only send traffic to websites with content that is appropriate for a general audience. Please, no adult sites, sites with illegal content, hate text or sites that promote illegal activities. (see our Term and Conditions for more details).
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes. Please visit our ... page for details.
Why should I choose this service over others?
Most other traffic services send very poor traffic (pop-up and pop-under traffic). This method is totally ineffective as they are blocked by pop-up blockers and visitors will never see your site. Also, 98% of all traffic companies are selling fake traffic. They use a special PHP software that routes HTTP get requests through a massive list of anonymous proxy servers or IP addresses.

All the traffic sent by the fake traffic PHP script is unique and shows up as unique in the stats they provide you. You can go to any search engine and type in the keyword phrase "Software that sends fake hits" and you will be shocked at what they are selling to these traffic companies. Also, Click Here to read our report on scam traffic companies.

At MLMTargetedTraffic.com, you do not have to worry about fake traffic. Our traffic is REAL and far superior. About 50% of our visitors come from Business Opportunity expired domains. These are people who go to a search engine and type in a key word relating to "business opportunity". Once they find our link, they will click on it and are re-directed to our main rotator which contains your site. These visitors will then view your site as a full webpage.

Also, we use search engine Pay Per Click campaigns such as Google and Yahoo, Banner campaigns on highly targeted websites, Ezine campaigns and Email Marketing Campaigns to highly targeted opt-in mailing lists. As you can see, real people will visit your site, GUARANTEED!